+91-9821562209 info@futureforsure.com

Family Immigration

A US citizen or a permanent resident can sponsor you under Family immigration but provided that he/she has enough income or assets to support you. The family members of US citizen sponsor includes spouse, son or daughter, parent & brother or sister.

The US citizen or permanent resident needs to file immigrant visa petition I-130 , Petition for Alien Relative for USCIS approval.

Once the petition is approved, you need to go through NVC processing and appear for an interview before the visa can be granted.

The various categories under family immigration include:

  • Spouse of US citizen : 1R1, CR1
  • Fiance to marry US citizen : K1
  • Family members of Green Card Holders : F2A, F2B
  • Adoption of orphan children : 1R3, 1H3, 1R4, 1H4.

Future For Sure


Eligibility Assessment

Application Processing

Post landing Services

Settlement Services

Travel Assistance

Journey is as much important as the destination.
We make it all perfect.