Admission requirements vary from college to college, but most Canadian institutions would require following:
- A complete application form.
- High school transcript.
- Proof of English proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL).
- Detailed resume covering educational achievements, work experience, volunteer experience and community involvement, if any.
- A letter of intent covering students reasons for applying & his/her academic intentions.
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR) from teachers/professionals.
- For MBA, GMAT along with two years’ work experience may become compulsory