After Graduation – Canada

After Graduation – Canada

Gaining valuable work experience in Canada after graduation can help you live permanently in Canada.

Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWPP)

The PGWPP allows students who have graduated from participating Canadian post-secondary institution to gain experience in Canada.

The work permit under PGWPP is valid for a period equal to the length of study program, upto a maximum of three years.

Skill Canadian work experience gained through PGWPP helps graduates qualify for permanent residence in Canada through Express Entry.

Canadian Experience Class

The Canadian Experience Class is for the people working in Canada. To be eligible to qualify for Express Entry pool, the candidate must meet the minimum requirements of twelve months of full time skilled work experience in Canada with proper authorization, have required proficiency level in English and plan to live outside the province of Quebec.

Provincial Nominee Program

This program allows international students who have graduated from participating Canadian post-secondary institute to be nominated by a Canadian province or territory to become permanent residents of Canada. You can only apply, if you have gained some experience working in Canada.