After Graduation-UK

After Graduation

These are few options available to international students who want to stay and work in the UK after their studies.

If you have a UK bachelors/masters/post graduate or professional graduate diploma, you can switch from Tier 4 (General) study visa to Tier 2 (General) visa for work. However, you need to secure a job with minimum salary of UK $20,800.00 before you can apply. Also you must provide proof of sufficient funds and proof of English language ability.

Tier 2 (General) enables you to stay in UK for up to 5 years.