+91-9821562209 info@futureforsure.com

Visas for Partners and Children

You can be included as a secondary applicant in your partners application under most resident visa categories including Skilled Migrant Category or Residence from work.

You can apply for a resident visa if you are in a relationship with a New Zealand citizen or resident under the Family Partnership category.

The above visas will provide permanent residency.

You can also apply for Temporary Work or Visitor visa to be with your partner in New Zealand for the duration which will be linked with the duration of the visa of your partner.

If you are applying for a New Zealand visa based on your relationship, you and your partner need to meet certain criteria including:

  • Your partnership needs to be genuine.
  • You must be living with your partner.
  • You must meet health and character requirements.

For accurate details on New Zealand Immigration please visit the New Zealand Immigration Website.

Bhavna Kaur a licensed IAA Agent can help you reunite with your family and loved ones settled in New Zealand through spouse and family visas.

Journey is as much important as the destination.
We make it all perfect.