+91-9821562209 info@futureforsure.com

Family Sponsorship

If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada and older than 18 years, you can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada and become permanent residents. Applicants under this category need not meet the point system, instead they are sponsored by the citizen/permanent resident relative from Canada.

Spouse, Dependent Children, Parents & Grandparents

In order to sponsor your spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, dependent parents or grandparents you must prove that you can meet their basic needs, support them financially & make sure they do not ask for financial help from Government. Also as a sponsor, you cannot be bankrupt and may have to meet certain income requirements set out by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
The sponsor first must apply to be a sponsor.


You can sponsor one relative for a Relative visa of any age if you do not have any immediate family relative in Canada.

In case the relative is orphaned, is under 18 years, and do not have a spouse, the sponsor can apply for him/her even if the sponsor has relatives living in Canada.

The sponsor first must apply to be a sponsor.

Future For Sure helps you reunite with your family and loved ones settled in Canada.

Future For Sure


Eligibility Assessment

Application Processing

Pre landing Services

Settlement Services

Travel Assistance

Journey is as much important as the destination.
We make it all perfect.